Billionaire Nazi sympathizer George Soros wanted to know why the millions he pumped into the campaign of Hillary Clinton and affiliated leftist groups did not deliver a win in the 2016 election.
Soros’s Orwellian named ‘Open Society’ conducted a survey of Americans who voted for Trump in an attempt to understand a group of people that Hillary called a ‘basket of deplorables’.
The Daily Caller writes that the survey, entitled ‘White Working-Class Views on Belonging, Change, Identity and Immigration’, was conducted “by visiting four places between August 2016 and March 2017: Birmingham, Alabama; Dayton, Ohio; Tacoma, Washington; Phoenix, Arizona; and — for some reason — the New York City borough of Brooklyn.”
The results of the survey probably had Soros a bit dyspeptic. The Caller writes that voters interviewed stated the following:
- Trump was the real ‘change’ candidate
- Trump understood the cultural and economic alienation experienced by most Americans
- Hillary was a very unlikeable candidate
- Trump voters are hardworking people with morals, while Hillary is not
- Trump was welcomed as totally politically incorrect
- Hillary’s claim of ‘white privilege’ did not sit well with Trump supporters
- Trump is a true illegal immigration opponent, unlike open borders Hillary
- Democrats have abandoned hard working and law abiding Americans who live paycheck to paycheck
Soros could have saved himself some money by just substituting everything the Propaganda Machine says as fact with the exact opposite. Instead, he funds leftist programs and agitators that keep social observers, like Charles Murray, from speaking about the issues of Middle America as covered by the book “Coming Apart”.
What is your reaction?
Let us know in the comments below and please share on Facebook!